sexta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2009

Running


Escrevi estas linhas em minutos... após um flash.... ou vários flashes... e é verdade: Ás vezes penso em inglês....


Running ‘round in circles
Are my deepest thoughts
The ones that have you
And won’t be revealed to anyone
Everytime I think of you
I wish turn back in time
And wonder would I be blue
If I had told you what I feel inside
Somewhere in my heart
I trully believe we could have a chance
But then reality wakes me up
And remember me I’m getting insane
Questions, ifs, questions, ifs
Running in my thoughts
Answers will never be found
‘cause I’ve promised myself that they won’t be told.

3 comentários:

  1. Gostei muito... keep it up!
    Beijinhos e força

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que escrevias em português eu já sabia, agora em inglês foi surpresa.
    Fico à espera de mais...
    Bj

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Linda...onde vais buscar tamanha inspiração?? Gostei muito, tens jeito para a prosa! jinhos

    ResponderEliminar